Trust Your Property to Our Landscape Professionals
Landscapes and features are important as they significantly influence our well-being and quality of life. Having a well-landscaped yard can transform the entire appearance and feel of your Tri-Cities property.
It is easy to get seduced by the sights and smells of an exquisite and aesthetically pleasing yard. However, the real value of these landscaped yards is much more substantial than the delightful sights and smells. A well-managed landscape offers tangible benefits for people and for the environment.
Here are just some of the reasons landscaping is important:
The right landscaping will increase the value of your home. For example, landscaping and lighting can make the difference between selling or not selling your house. Studies show that proper landscaping can raise your property’s worth by as much as 10 percent to 12 percent. Likewise, a poorly landscaped yard can dramatically decrease your property’s value.
attis, pulvinar dapibus leo.
A nicely landscaped yard can transform the attractiveness of your property. However, it is not just about the flower beds. It is also the bushes/shrubbery, trees, and accents, as well. Don’t ignore the condition of your lawn. Lush, green grass can by itself turn your property into a showcase yard of the neighborhood. Pretty soon, your yard can be the envy of the neighborhood.
Professional landscaping can boost the energy-efficiency of your home. For instance, you could include in your well-designed yard shade trees, which means your home will stay cooler and you can moderate your air conditioner usage. A properly landscaped yard can also provide windbreaks. Windbreaks significantly lower heating costs. Additionally, landscaping will aid your stormwater management, allowing for sufficient drainage to prevent flooding during heavy rains or melting snow.
More Environmental Benefits of Managed Landscapes
Grass, especially deep, lush, green grass, acts as a natural coolant. The grass is much cooler than asphalt or cement. It also serves as an air conditioner for the surrounding area. What’s more, lawns can be as much as 31 degrees cooler than asphalt and 20 degrees cooler than bare soil. More still, trees shading homes can decrease attic temperatures by 40 degrees!
- Environmental Cleaners: Grass plays an important role in capturing dust, smoke particles, and other contaminants. Grass also produces oxygen.
- Water Protectors: Healthy lawns absorb unhealthy runoff that could otherwise make their way into bodies of water.
- Air Cleaners: Grasses also capture carbon dioxide and break it down into oxygen and carbon. What’s more impressive is that a 50-foot by 50-foot lawn generates enough oxygen for a family of four.
- Noise Minimizers: Lawns and plants significantly reduce noise pollution. What’s more, they can decrease noise levels by 20 percent to 30 percent over hard surfaces such as concrete and pavement.
- Turfgrass slows down and absorbs runoff into bodies of water.
Look to Birch’s for Expert Landscaping Services
Birch’s Lawn Care understands that a well-landscaped yard can be a game-changer when it comes to your property value. Whether you need excavation, replacing your lawn with new topsoil, or shrubs planted, Birch’s can handle the job!
We are here to provide the best lawn care and landscaping services in the Tri-Cities, including Kennewick, Pasco, and Richland.
If you want your neighbors to be jealous of your gorgeous landscape, then give Birch’s a call at (509) 910-6318!